Are you ready for Windows 10 now?
Many of you who have not yet upgraded to Windows 10, are now considering it. Windows 10 is not perfect but it’s best Windows since Windows XP. For the most part, Windows 10 has gotten excellent reviews – and the latest updates added a lot of features users were asking for. We’ve decided to bring back our Get Ready For Windows 10 Service. Those of you who are considering upgrading to Windows 10, should consider this service. It can help you avoid some of the common pitfalls of the upgrade process.
Many of you, after reading the good reviews of Windows 10, are now considering upgrading. We’re once again offering our Get Ready for Windows 10 package to help you ensure that you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8 to Windows 10 goes as smoothly as possible. We’ll even come back after you’ve installed Windows 10 and check everything out for you. We have help a lot of readers upgrade to Windows 10 without a hitch. So if you’re thinking about upgrading soon, you’ll want to take advantage of this offer!
Before and after checkups! Make sure your Windows 10 upgrade goes well.
- We will check over your computer and make sure it’s ready for Windows 10
- We will go over your computer checking key areas which may cause problems during the upgrade process.
- We will deep scan your computer for malware and look over your installed programs and startups to make sure your upgrade to Windows 10 goes as smoothly as possible.
- If you have an external hard drive, we’ll backup your documents folder and your personal files, just in case.
- We will come back after you’ve upgraded to Windows 10 and check over everything to make sure everything is set up for best performance
This offer is back for a limited time and does not include computer repairs.