Our Cloudeight InfoAve Premium Newsletter, Issue #694, is available online.
This weeks questions & answers:
- John is a Yahoo Mail user who’s not getting our newsletters
- Jenny says here start menu has disappeared from Windows 10
- Gail says: “Help! Ads are following me!”
- Terry had his computer reset and needs help
- Judy asks about a program named “Kodi”
- Charles wants to change his screen orientation
This Week’s Computer Tips & Tricks
- Take Control of System Restore in Windows 10
- Windows 10 Fast Startup
- How to Prevent a Problematic Windows Update from Reinstalling in Windows 10
- Do You Have 32-bit or 64-bit Windows?
- How to Back Up the Windows Registry
- Message Rules are Called Filters In Thunderbird
This Week’s Cloudeight Poll
Are You Happy With Windows 10?
This week’s Essay
Down on the Farm Revisited
This Week’s Freeware Pick
This weeks’ freeware pick is an extraordinary tabbed text editor that lets you work on multiple files at once – and keep them all in view for quick editing.
Back to Basics
Look at your download folder!
Not a subscriber? Subscriptions are free and we’d love to have you.
We send our InfoAve Premium newsletter every Friday. We never share email addresses with anyone for any reason. That’s our promise to you.