Find What’s Starting With Windows Like a Geek
This tip works in Windows 7, Windows 8x and Windows 10
If you want a quick way to see all the programs starting with Windows, do this:
1. Press and hold down the Windows Key and press the R key
2. In the Run (Open) dialog, type WMIC and press Enter
3. In the command dialog you should see – wmic:root\cli>
4. At the prompt type: startup and press enter
5. If you did all that correctly, you’ll see a list of programs starting with Windows.
That’s all there is to it!
What’s that, EB? Yes of course, there are many other ways to see what’s starting with Windows, but this is a geeky way – you can use this to impress your friends. Wait…do you have friends, EB?