How to Sort Chrome and Firefox Bookmarks in Alphabetical Order
One of the questions we get asked a lot is how to sort bookmarks in Chrome & Firefox in alphabetical order. So, we’re going to show you how do that… starting with Chrome.
How to put Chrome bookmarks in alphabetical order:
1. Open Chrome
2. Click on the Menu icon in the top right corner… (3 vertical dots)
3. In the Menu which appears — Click Bookmarks ==> then Bookmark Manager.
4. Highlight the folder (on the left) you want to organize.
5. Above your Bookmarks, click Organize.
6. Click Reorder by Title.
Your bookmarks will be sorted in alphabetical order. See screenshot below:
How to put Firefox bookmarks in alphabetical order:
1. Open Firefox
2. If you don’t see a tool bar at the top of Firefox press the ALT key
3. From the toolbar, choose “Bookmarks” then “Show all bookmarks”
4. When the Bookmarks library dialog opens, click on the bookmarks folder you want to organize to open it.
5. Click on the arrow to the right of Views and choose “Sort” from the dropdown menu
6. Choose “Sort” then “Sort by Name” and “A – Z Sort order” (See screenshot below.)