Six Quick Tips For Windows You Will Use
These tips work on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Open an extended context menu, by pressing and holding down SHIFT Key while you right-click any file or folder.
- Press Ctrl+Shift and then right-click on the Taskbar and you’ll see the option “Exit Explorer”.
- Quickly create a shortcut by holding down the Ctrl+Shift keys and dragging and dropping the file or folder to the desired destination.
- In Notepad press the F5 key to add the date and time to any Notepad file.
- Hold down Alt & double-click on file or folder to instantly open its Properties dialog.
- Hold down the Shift key while you drag a file or folder to the Recycle Bin to delete it instantly.