Six Quick and Easy Windows Tips
Once in a while, we like to feature some quick and easy Windows tips. These tips work in Windows 7, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10
- To open an extended context menu, press and hold down the SHIFT Key while right-clicking any file or folder.
- Press Ctrl+Shift and then right-click on the Taskbar and you’ll see the option “Exit Explorer”
- Quickly create a shortcut by holding down the Ctrl+Shift keys and dragging and dropping the file or folder to the desired destination.
- In Notepad, press the F5 key to add the date and time to any Notepad file.
- Hold down Alt & click on file or folder to open its Properties box.
- Hold down the Shift key while you drag a file or folder to the Recycle Bin to delete it instantly.