Cloudeight InfoAve Premium – Issue #808 – Available Online
Cloudeight InfoAve Premium, Issue #808, was sent to all subscribers on Friday, April 5, 2019, at approximately 10:20 AM, Eastern daylight time (USA).
It’s springtime and it’s time to get your computer ready for summer. With our new Spring Cleanup service, we’ll make that EASY for you.
We’ll check your PC, clean it up, optimize it and get it ready for summer…
Here’s what we’ll do for you:
- We’ll connect to your computer and do a deep scan for malware
- We’ll check your computer for suspicious programs
- We’ll check your browser for problematic extensions/add-ons
- We’ll optimize your startups.
- We will check your hard drive
- We’ll check to make sure your System Restore is set up properly
- If you choose, we’ll remove your current security software and install Emsisoft and give you a FREE 3-month license
If you didn’t receive it our latest newsletter, it’s because your ISP didn’t deliver it… or it’s in your spam folder. We suggest, if you are having problems receiving our weekly InfoAve Premium newsletters, that you subscribe to our newsletter using a free Gmail or Outlook.com account. Both of these providers allow you to receive mail without censoring your email. If it’s in your spam folder, highlight it, and mark it “Not spam”.
If you are subscribed with Yahoo account, please follow these instructions to add us to your Yahoo contacts so that Yahoo will deliver our newsletter to you. We strongly recommend that you do not use Yahoo Mail because of the massive security problems and breaches.
If you’re not a subscriber or if you’re not getting our weekly Premium newsletter and you’d like to please join us by subscribing to our Cloudeight InfoAve Premium newsletter here. It’s free and we will never share your email address with anyone for any reason.
If you missed an issue, visit our InfoAve Premium Home Page and catch up!