Six Classic Windows Tips & Tricks
Here are six classic Windows tips and tricks you may not know, but which you might find useful.
- Open an extended context menu, by pressing and holding down SHIFT Key while you right-click any file or folder.
- Press Ctrl+Shift and then right-click on the Taskbar and you’ll see the option to “Exit Explorer”
- Quickly create a shortcut by holding down the Ctrl+Shift keys and dragging and dropping the file or folder to the desired destination.
- In Notepad Press F5 to add the date and time to any Notepad file.
- Hold down Alt & double click on file or folder to open its Properties box.
- Hold down the Shift key while you drag a file or folder to the Recycle Bin to delete it instantly.