What Can You Do With Windows Key + U?
With one simple Windows Key shortcut, you can:
- Make your text bigger.
- Make everything on your screen bigger.
- Change the size and color of your mouse pointer and cursor.
- Make your screen brighter or less bright.
- Turn Windows animations on or off.
- Hide or show scroll bars.
- Set the length of time notifications are displayed on the screen.
- Turn your desktop background image on or off
- And more…
Who knew? Well, now you do!
All of these settings are available when you do this:
Hold down the Windows Key and tap the U key. You’ll get access to all of these settings:
Now you know what you can do with Windows Key + U.